Why email coaching?
There are many reasons why people choose email coaching, with life getting busier and with so many services becoming accessible on line, it can be an excellent support on the go! It provides an opportunity to keep building your self-awareness, stay motivated to make positive changes in your life and also provides an added element of support.
Email coaching can be applied to all areas of coaching that I specialise in:
Email Coaching is for you if:
- You lead a busy lifestyle and need that added element of support, clarity and motivation
- You love to express yourself through the medium of writing
- You find it hard to express yourself verbally and expression through the written word is easier for you
- You would like to try out coaching without the commitment
- You have a goal that you would like to achieve and need help coming up with a strategy
- You have something you want to achieve and you need that added element of encouragement or accountability
- You are looking for an affordable alternative to 1to1 coaching
- You are going through a challenge at the moment and you need someone to brainstorm solutions with
- You are experiencing high levels of anxiety and you may feel slightly intimidated by the idea of one-to-one sessions
What are the benefits of Email Coaching?
- Personalised service
- Build self-awareness
- Personal Development
How does it work?
Firstly, if you would like, book yourself in for a free consultation with me so that you get an opportunity to talk through any questions you may have about the process or about me or my approach. If you prefer not to that is absolutely fine too!
The next step will be to fill out my “Getting to know you” form where I will ask you lots of questions in order to see the bigger picture of your life, get a clearer sense of who you are and investigate what your needs are.
Once we do that, you are all set to begin!
- I will ask you questions to ascertain where you are and where you want to move forward to
- The questions will always be catered to your needs
- You can vent in regards to problems or areas that you may be stuck in or having difficulties with
- I will encourage you to stay in tune with yourself and this will encourage a stronger relationship with your inner reality (Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions and Perceptions)
- You will get mentoring in relation to working on your Personal Development where appropriate
- I will coach you around setting goals, making positive changes, working on aspects of your Personal Development and general wellbeing, content and fulfilment.
- I provide the structure and encouragement which will hopefully motivate you to take action that is achievable
- There will be a bit of writing involved in terms of self-reflections and exercises here and there which you will greatly benefit from as this will enable you to build your own self-coaching skills
- This is a confidential service and I will not be passing on any of your information, details or data to any other third parties
This is a subscription service and can be cancelled at any time. Places will be limited. If you have something big coming up and need more than one email a week, pop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and a personalised package can be arranged.
- Monthly emails – €25 a month
- Fortnightly emails – €50 a month
- Weekly emails – €100 a month